Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Hand Tools
This is the right place to Look for of Hand Tools Manufacturers !
- Hand Tools represents an association of over 800 hand tools exporters, hammers suppliers, hand saws manufacturers, spanners wholesalers, screwdrivers exporters, wrenches suppliers, cutters wholesalers, planes exporters, pliers etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/ exporter of hand tools - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of hand tools - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - Hand Tools is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
Hand tools are those types of non-powered tools which are designed for use by experts as well as in Do-It-Yourself (DIY) projects, like home repairs, general maintenance, woodworking, building, mechanics and gardening. The hand tool industry is facing new challenges related to worldwide business globalization and the invention and use of electronic business. Every single manufacturer, irrespective of its size and importance in the market, should watch the movements in its business environment, in order to adjust activities accordingly.
Characteristics of the industry
- A labor Intensive Industry: A source of employment to many, hand tools industry is basically labor intensive in nature, whose development is of great importance for a competitive as well as a self-reliant industrial structure. The manufacturers of hand tools produce a comprehensive range of of hand tools, right from carpentry and plumbing tools to striking and cutting tools.
- Energy intensive industry: Apart from being a labor intensive industry, this industry is also an energy intensive one. It is estimated in a recent study that in most economies adoption of energy efficient processes and technologies can yield in energy savings of up to 30 to 50%.
- Effective contributor to the economy: Adding positively to the income of a country, hand tools industry has contributed to economy in terms of development and technology up-gradation.